Bryan G. Landgraf
Commercial Real Estate
Bryan Landgraf is an attorney in the Real Estate Transactions and Land Use Departments of Trainor Fairbrook. Mr. Landgraf’s practice focuses on commercial real estate matters including the acquisition and disposition of real property, leasing, financing, development, easement and title matters. He has represented real estate investors and developers ranging from family-owned businesses to publicly traded Fortune 500 companies.
Mr. Landgraf has managed the acquisition and disposition of over $150 million in real estate. His expertise extends to CEQA, NEPA, ESA, the Clean Water Act (including Sections 401 and 404), as well as zoning, planning, land subdivision laws and regulations. He provides assistance to commercial developers, residential developers of master-planned communities and industrial developers in the land development, entitlement, and environmental review and natural resources permitting processes. Mr. Landgraf has extensive experience in natural resource management including the entitlement and regulation of mitigation and conservation banks as well as various regional Habitat Conservation Plans. Through natural resource management, he helps create value and opportunities to strengthen partnerships between private developers and state and federal regulatory agencies (USACOE, USFWS, CDFW and RWQCB).
- Managed the acquisition and disposition of over $150 million in real estate.
- Assisted clients in obtaining various federal (NEPA), state (CEQA) and local entitlements and approvals
- Rising Star – Northern California Super Lawyers: 2019
- Top Lawyer Land Use / Zoning – Sacramento Magazine: 2019
- Member - State Bar of California
- Member – Urban Land Institute
- J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 2009
- B.A., Boston College, 2005
IN THE NEWS
Below are the most recent articles published featuring, referencing, or celebrating this attorney.
REAL ESTATE BROKERS
Information Exchange for Sacramento area commercial real estate brokers
Stay informed with periodic bulletins