DUSTIN M. AMREIN
Litigation and Property Management
Dustin Amrein is an attorney in the Litigation and Property Management Departments of Trainor Fairbrook. His practice focuses on assisting clients in acquiring, leasing, and dividing their real property interests. He advises clients on all aspects of real property rights and ownership, including, easements, CC&Rs, encumbrances and assignments and assumptions of property rights. Mr. Amrein’s commercial litigation experience includes unlawful detainer, construction defect, creditor's rights and partnership disputes. Mr. Amrein seeks swift enforcement of judgments in favor of Trainor Fairbrook’s clients by aggressively perfecting liens, levies and garnishments at the earliest point in time.
Mr. Amrein’s clients include owners of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial parks, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, national banking associations and several Fortune 500 companies. He is also an active member of the local legal community where he served as the Chair of the Sacramento County Bar Association’s Real Property Law Section and volunteered his time as a board member for the Sacramento County Bar Association’s Legal Referral Services and E-Media Committees.
- Assisted commercial client in the acquisition of 49 commercial and industrial properties across 15 states.
- Successfully represented commercial retail property owner by obtaining, enforcing and collecting a civil judgment in excess of $50,000.00.
- Member – State Bar of California
- Member— Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Sacramento
- Member — Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) Sacramento
- Member — Sacramento Regional Builders Exchange
- Executive Board Member – Sacramento County Bar Association, Real Property Section: 2016-2018
- Board Member - Sacramento County Bar Association E-Communications Committee: 2016
- J.D., Golden Gate University
- B.A., San Francisco State University
REAL ESTATE BROKERS
Information Exchange for Sacramento area commercial real estate brokers
Stay informed with periodic bulletins