Hannah A. Shakin
Trusts and Estates
Hannah A. Shakin is an attorney in the Estate Planning Section of Trainor Fairbrook. Her practice is focused on estate planning, probate, trust administration and conservatorships.
Ms. Shakin’s practice is concentrated in the creation and development of comprehensive estate plans, including revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills, and powers of attorney, with a focus on minimizing estate, property and income tax exposure. Ms. Shakin provides highly tailored estate plans, taking into account her clients’ personal goals and objectives as well as available tax planning strategies.
Ms. Shakin represents beneficiaries, trustees and executors in complex trust and estate administration matters, including probate of wills and intestate estates, trust administration, will and trust contests and resolution of beneficiary disputes. Ms. Shakin counsels clients on a broad range of fiduciary issues.
Ms. Shakin is an active member of the Active 20-30 Club of Greater Sacramento.
- Best of the Bar – Sacramento Business Journal
- Member - State Bar of California
- Member - Active 20-30 of Greater Sacramento #1032, 2016-Present
- Committee Member - Kasner Estate Planning Symposium Planning, 2013-Present
- Member - Sacramento Estate Planning Council
- Member – Sacramento Bar Association, Probate and Estate Planning Law Section
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., University of Colorado at Boulder
REAL ESTATE BROKERS
Information Exchange for Sacramento area commercial real estate brokers
Stay informed with periodic bulletins