Nicholas L. Kohlmeyer
Commercial Real Estate
Nicholas Kohlmeyer is a skilled transactional attorney who assists clients with sophisticated real estate transactions, including acquisitions and sales, financing, loan documentation, easements, leases, and title matters, focusing on negotiations requiring collaborative deal-making. Mr. Kohlmeyer works with developers, investors, brokers, and property owners to close deals on commercial buildings, shopping centers, and agricultural and undeveloped land. He has significant experience guiding clients through complicated transactions and projects, from preliminary discussions and evaluations through negotiations, agreement drafting, due diligence, and closing.
Mr. Kohlmeyer also regularly represents landlords and other property owners in chapter 7 liquidations and complex chapter 11 reorganizations throughout California bankruptcy courts. He has also represented property owners in eminent domain and inverse condemnation cases for total and partial takes involving public projects related to gas pipelines, flood control, water conveyance, transportation, energy transmission, and other public works projects.
- Member - State Bar of California, Business Law and Real Property Sections
- Member - United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Member - Sacramento County Bar Association, Real Property Law Section
- Member - California Lawyers Association
- Member - Sacramento Valley Bankruptcy Forum
- J.D., University of the Pacific McGeorge, School of Law
- B.S., Business Administration, Creighton University
IN THE NEWS
Below are the most recent articles published featuring, referencing, or celebrating this attorney.
REAL ESTATE BROKERS
Information Exchange for Sacramento area commercial real estate brokers
Stay informed with periodic bulletins