Robert K. Best
Bob Best is Of Counsel to the firm’s Land Use and Litigation Departments, and consults with clients on related matters. He is nationally recognized for his knowledge of constitutional issues related to land use regulation. He has over 45 years of legal experience, focusing primarily on Administrative Law and Constitutional Law related to the use and enjoyment of real property. He has practiced before all levels of state and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Best has been a frequent public speaker and faculty member for national Continuing Legal Education courses.
- Member – State Bar of California
- Former Director – California Department of Transportation
- Former President – Pacific Legal Foundation
- Former Professor of Law – McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific
- Former Faculty Associate – Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- J.D., University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- B.A., Economics, Stanford University
REAL ESTATE BROKERS
Information Exchange for Sacramento area commercial real estate brokers
Stay informed with periodic bulletins