JEANETTE M. SALKIN
Trusts and Estates
Jeanette M. Salkin is an attorney in the Estate Planning Section of Trainor Fairbrook. Her practice is focused on estate planning, probate and trust administration.
With more than thirty years of estate planning experience, Ms. Salkin offers her clients a wide range of estate planning services from the simple to the complex, including developing comprehensive estate plans with the use of revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills, powers of attorney and wealth transfer strategies.
Ms. Salkin believes that estate planning begins with listening to her client’s concerns and objectives. She educates her clients about their choices and then develops the most appropriate plan for them. She understands that no two people are alike, and she is committed to tailoring each estate plan to her client.
Ms. Salkin brings considerable experience and problem-solving skills in representing trustees and executors in complex trust and estate administration matters.
- Top Lawyer- Estate Planning & Probate – Sacramento Magazine: 2019
- Member – State Bar of California,
Trusts & Estates Section
- Member – Sacramento Estate Planning Council
- Member – Sacramento Bar Association, Probate and Estate Planning Law Section
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of Law, San Francisco
- B.A., University of California at Los Angeles
IN THE NEWS
Below are the most recent articles published featuring, referencing, or celebrating this attorney.
REAL ESTATE BROKERS
Information Exchange for Sacramento area commercial real estate brokers
Stay informed with periodic bulletins