Jessica A. Robison
Construction and Litigation
Jessica Adams Robison is a Shareholder in the Litigation Department of Trainor Fairbrook. With almost two decades of experience in civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution, Ms. Robison has extensive experience representing developers, owners, general contractors, design professionals and subcontractors in complex civil litigation. Her practice concentrates on construction defect claims, delay claims, breach of contract disputes, mechanic's liens actions, premises liability and accident/injury. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of California, Davis. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law where she served as a Managing editor for the McGeorge Law Review.
Ms. Robison is a member of the State Bar of California and of the United States District Court for Eastern District of California. Further, Ms. Robison serves on the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento and is a member of the Women Lawyers of Sacramento.
- Assisted in the recovery of $2.875 million on behalf of a client against general contractor for failing to complete the construction of the largest residence in the city of Pleasanton.
- Assisted in the recovery of $20 million from a Fortune 500 construction company and national architectural firm for the defective design and construction of a hotel-casino expansion and construction of two restaurants and a warehouse.
- Favorably resolved construction defect litigation for a large plumbing subcontractor and large commercial landscaping subcontractor related to a $100 million hotel/condominium development in South Lake Tahoe, California.
- Obtained a defense verdict at trial for a private school in a wrongful termination/harassment lawsuit brought by a former employee.
- Currently defending a nationwide pipe manufacturer in a lawsuit filed by a large public entity related to an alleged system failure on six separate projects.
- Rated AV Preeminent – Martindale-Hubbell
- Best of the Bar – Sacramento Business Journal
- Top Lawyer – Sacramento Magazine: 2015-2022
- Northern California Super Lawyer – Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Star – Northern California Super Lawyers:
- Member – State Bar of California
- Member –United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Executive Committee - Sacramento County Bar Association, Construction Section 2015-2021
- Member –International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member –Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Member – Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento -Gala Committee
- Member –Sacramento Regional Business Exchange - Legal Committee
- Member –Sacramento Regional Business Exchange - Women In Construction Council
- J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- B.A., University of California, Davis
REAL ESTATE BROKERS
Information Exchange for Sacramento area commercial real estate brokers
Stay informed with periodic bulletins